KATE Wright’s body is definitely something to envy. The Only Way Is Essex star is often sharing snaps of herself looking incredible in a bikini. And not Dan Edgar’s ex has revealed just what it takes to keep her looking so fabulous. The 24 year old said it’s all down to exercise telling the Daily Mail: “I don't really diet, I just try and eat healthy... but I love eating bad as well! “I try and eat healthy five days of the week so that if I want a takeaway at the weekend I can have one. The TOWIE star works out seven days a week [Kate Wright/Instagram] “I push myself to my limits when I work out so if I want to have a drink or eat some bad food at the weekend, I can.” She added: “I don’t believe in dieting, I just believe in trying to eat healthy and living a healthy lifestyle. It's all about balance! “I love going to the gym,” she said. “If I get up in the morning and go to the gym it just sets my day off straight. “I can think straight, and it releases ...
Comments
Post a Comment